Scense provisions, configures and manages ready-to-use Windows applications in real-time, regardless of the version of the Microsoft Windows operating system, throughout the entire landscape of physical and virtual desktops, laptops, terminal server sessions and unmanaged PC’s. The user gets a personalized
Personal, consistent, secure and reliable workspaces, including applications, across all pc’s, laptops and tablets: virtual or physical, managed or unmanaged, hosted or on-premise, company owned or employee owned, at the office, while traveling or at home. Scense Workspace Management enhances the
Scense Live Profiles is a fire and forget solution for user profile management. Workspace and application related user settings are stored centrally and are available regardless of the version of the Microsoft Windows operating system throughout the entire landscape of
Migrating to a new virtual or physical Windows platform is not an easy and straightforward process. Years of budget cuts prevent IT managers to perform the migrations the proper way and ask for creativity and new ways to plan and
Scense is a powerful combination of workspace management, user profile management and application delivery solutions. Users are empowered to work flexible, but ultimate control remains centrally. Read all about our operational and financial benefits.
With the release of version 10 we extend the workspace as we know today to a personalized and customized one with anywhere access. Universal access to IT resources, location services, a context-aware user experience, live profiles and dynamic printer management all ensure a high level of freedom and personalization for the user, while leaving control firmly in the hands of the IT department. Version 10 of our workspace management solution is the result of a service oriented approach to Workspace Management.
Today we released a minor update to Scense 10.
You should consider installing this update in the following scenarios:
– When you’re conducting a new Scense implementation
– When you’re experiencing problems with one (or more) of the issues fixed in this update.
Release notes Scense 10.0.3410
– Corrections to the implementation of forced cache refresh for scripts
– Caption and information corrections in Scense client
– Criteria debug window now also shows unevaluated (skipped) scopes
– Fixed problem with wrongly skipped scopes when identical criteria were already evaluated in other scopes
– Scense engine service now correctly registers computer names including hyphens (fixed regex)
– In some situations the computer group memberships were incorrectly passed to the scope checker
– Scense Explorer shouldn’t register the license when running against an incorrect DB version
Because of a very successful first edition, Prianto, our distributor, is organizing a second Scense 10 Technical introduction training for partners. This event is set to take place at the 31st of Augustus 2015. This training will be free for
Appixoft is the official shirt sponsor for Team 131 in the annual Roparun sports event.
This year we take Scense 10 on the road. For those who are interested we will visit you and show you how you can be more productive and cost effective with Scense 10. To register for the Scense 10 roadshow,