Benefits for IT Managers
Increase your grip on IT while reducing costs
Scense currently has a retention rate of close to 100%. The loyalty of our customers has been inspired by the savings that have been realized by implementing Scense. Scense will save you money on IT from day one and you will become a strategic partner within your organization..
- Scense’s flexible architecture allows you to adapt and react fast to new and challenging IT demands from the business departments in your organization.
- No more application packaging – Because of Scense Adaptive Installer and Scense Easy Delivery , you will save money on application packaging and scripting from day one. We have seen average savings of 800 euro per application per year
- Fewer helpdesk call´s – Our clients receive at least 40% fewer calls to the help desk related to computer failures or software application issues.
- Reduction amount of PC’s – The number of PCs and laptops can be substantially reduced annually by an improved implementation of the BYOD concept. After defining a simple BYOD policy, the employee or student’s own PC or laptop can be used during working hours.
- Reduction required IT staff – The high degree of automation of desktop and application management tasks reduces the need for highly skilled personnel. A reduction in the number of the headcount in workspace / application management can be expected.
- Reduction image management costs. Thanks to the Scense product, one only needs to create and manage one central image for the entire desktop environment, regardless of the hardware platform (desktop, laptop, tablet, etc.) and operating system version. You will be able to reduce your imaging costs with at least 80%
- Reduction license costs – Scense provides insight in who uses what application and how often. As a result, you can make better decisions about additional license purchases. Software applications can be automatically deleted after using them temporarily. The number of installed software licenses can thus be limited to the absolute minimum.